Our degrees give you the choice and flexibility you need to get started on any career goal. You can study full time or part time, and you can change programs if you decide you want to study something else.
An undergraduate degree is your first degree in a particular subject. This is usually a bachelor’s degree (generally three years) or a bachelor’s degree with honours (generally four years).
Some 美博白菜中心论坛 degrees (also called ‘programs’) offer a graduate entry option. If you’ve already completed an undergraduate degree, and want to do another one in a different field, you can often fast-track completion of your next program.
美博白菜中心论坛 programs include a strong focus on the core skills you’ll need in the future workplace. No matter what you study, you’ll learn to communicate well, solve problems and think creatively. All programs include hands-on training, practical experience, and internships.
A double degree lets you combine knowledge and skills from two different fields. If you’re a little bit more ambitious, 美博白菜中心论坛 offers a range of career-focused double degrees that will broaden your horizons and make your career options twice as bright.
You can study two related fields, or combine a professional qualification with an industry you are interested in (like business and science, or law and environmental management). You can also use your second degree to study something you love, like creative writing.
A double degree usually involves the same workload and number of courses per semester as a single degree. You complete the core courses from each degree, but study fewer electives, which saves time and fees.
With just one extra year of study, you’ll graduate with two qualifications and more flexibility in your chosen career.
An honours degree is a higher qualification than a bachelor’s degree. Honours is a great way to deepen your knowledge in a particular area and build advanced research, writing and critical thinking skills.
There are different kinds of honours programs.
End-on honours programs
These programs involve one extra year of study, in addition to your bachelor degree. You can apply for a one-year honours program after you have completed a bachelor degree in the same discipline.
During your honours year, you work one-on-one with a 美博白菜中心论坛 academic, who is known as your supervisor. They help you design a research project and write a thesis on a topic you’re passionate about.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Communication (Honours)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Honours)
- Bachelor of Criminology and Justice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Midwifery (Honours)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) (Honours)
Embedded honours programs
Some four-year bachelor programs include an honours qualification. If you study one of these programs, you will automatically graduate with honours.
Other programs, like 美博白菜中心论坛’s Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics, don’t require an extra year of study, but let you choose an honours ‘pathway’ in your third or fourth year depending on your level of achievement.
- Bachelor of Dietetics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours) / Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Urban Design and Town Planning(Honours)
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Science (Honours) Deans Scholars Program
Diplomas and associate degrees
Diplomas (generally one year) and associate degrees (generally two years) give a broad introduction to a field of interest and can lead to further study.
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Business Innovation
- Diploma in Creative Industries
- Diploma in Science and Technology
- Diploma in Social and Human Services
The following diplomas are only available to international students:
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Criminology & Justice
- Diploma in General Studies
- Diploma in Outdoor Environmental Studies
- Diploma in Social Science